By purchasing or using a GAP UK Gift Card or GAP UK Digital Card you accept the terms and conditions below:
Sale of Gift Card and Digital Gift Card
1. Sales of GAP UK Gift Cards and DigitalCard made via the link from www.gap.co.uk ("Website Sales") are managed by Diggecard UK LTD ("Diggecard")at Crowthorne House, Nine Mile Ride, Crowthorne, Wokingham RG40 3GE registered in England with Company No. 11448044.
2. GAP UK Gift Cards purchased viaWebsite Sales can be purchased in £ sterling and Euro’s with a minimum value of£2/€2 and a maximum of £500/€500.
3. Payment can be made via VISA or Master card debit or credit card.
4. Each transaction is subject to various fraud checks and Diggecard reserves the right to refuse an order if the payment is subject to additional verification or scrutiny or for any other reason, without providing explanation.
5. Gift Cards ordered through WebsiteSales will be sent to the delivery address stated on the individual order.Deliveries will be made using First Class post, Registered Signed For orSpecial Delivery via Royal Mail or by courier as specified on the Order. Orders sent by Registered, Special Delivery or courier will require a signature on arrival. Refunds may be available from the Royal Mail for non-delivery ofSpecial Delivery Orders.
6. Digital Cards ordered though WebsiteSales will be sent to the email address stated in the individual order. Despatch will usually be immediate but could be up to 48 hours after receipt of payment
7. GAP UK Gift Cards will normally be despatched within three working days unless a specified later delivery date is requested, however, during busy periods despatch can take up to 7 working days.Orders sent by Special Delivery or courier will be delivered before 1pm the next working day. Orders must be placed and paid for by 2pm to qualify forSpecial Delivery or courier.
8. Where possible Diggecard will try to meet all delivery requirements but neither Diggecard nor GAP UK shall be liable for any loss incurred either directly or indirectly by failure to meet the requested delivery date. 'Loss' in this instance includes any loss of profit, costs, damages, charges, other expenses, consequential losses and non financial losses.
9. Risk will pass to the customer upon delivery and title will pass upon receipt of payment in full. Neither Diggecard nor GAP UK has any liability for lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards or DigitalCards once risk has passed to the customer at time of delivery.
10. Refunds will not be given on the purchase of a Card, once your payment has been received your order can only be cancelled by phoning 01344 987678.
11. Diggecard is not directly linked to GAP UK or any GAP UK company and Diggecard cannot take responsibility for products and services offered by GAP UK or GAPUK companies. In addition, GAP UK shall not be responsible for services offered by Diggecard and its associated companies.
12. The collection and management of your credit card data and personal information which is collected, processed and managed is solely used to authorise payment and is not held by Diggecard or GAP UK.
13. Gift Card quantities should be checked immediately upon receipt. Any discrepancies must be notified immediately to Diggecard Customer Service by calling +44(0)1344 987678. Neither Diggecard nor GAP UK can be held responsible for any shortage or loss of any Gift Cards not notified to Diggecard within seven working days of delivery or the specified delivery date in respect of lost cards.
14. Payment is taken at the time of purchase of the Gift Card. Cleared payment is required prior to the despatch of orders. Your credit/debit card statement will read "GAP GC".
15. Diggecard cannot be held responsible for failure to meet its service obligations when any failure is brought about due to a cause totally beyond its reasonable control, for example: acts of God, trade disputes; governmental intervention, fire, flood, and disruption to computer and IT infrastructure.
16. Breach of these terms and conditions by you will entitle Diggecard and/or GAP UK to seek the appropriate legal remedy available for injunction, damages or otherwise.
17. Whilst the contents of the card website are checked for accuracy, Diggecard cannot be held responsible for omissions or errors or any statements made on the site. Nor is Diggecard responsible for any losses incurred if information is used from the website or if accessing the site may result in viruses to your computer equipment.
18. The images on the website including trademarks can only be used with the permission of the owner.
19. As a UK registered company any disputes with Diggecard and/or GAP UK will be subject to resolution under English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Use ofGift Card and Digital Card
For fullGAP Gift Cards and Digital Gift Cards terms and condition of use, see www.gap.eu/storegiftcards